Afinia Label Colour Label Printers, Digital Label Finisher, and Digital Label Press
We’ve noticed a trend over the past year: Flexo/Indigo shop owners are getting serious about adding short-run digital label presses to their operations, allowing them to create high-quality, short-run labels for quick – possibly even same day – turnaround. While flexo/Indigo printing outputs large label orders at high speeds, for little cost, using those machines on short- or mid-run orders prints your labels fast, but decreases your profits even faster.
Because the growing digital label printing market has changing needs (requiring more variations of labels and more frequent changes to the label content), customers are running leaner, and cannot carry large label inventories that may become obsolete. Because of this change, the label industry has divided into two camps, those that have digital solutions, and those that seek digital solutions.
Afinia Label has Your Digital Solution
Whether your company is looking for a digital label printer that can print on pre-cut label stock, or looking for equipment that laminates and/or die-cuts narrow-web stock (85”), we have equipment to meet your needs. Our newest addition, the DLP-2000, allows for the entire process to be done in-line. You can print, laminate, die-cut, strip, slit and/or sheet in-line, without having to transfer labels to another machine.
- DLP-2000 Digital Label Press
- DLF-1000 Digital Label Finisher
- L801 Colour Label Printer
- R635 Colour Laser Label Printer
- DLP-2000 v. Primera CX1200 + FX1200
- Memjet-powered L801 v. Rapid Label Systems’ RapidX1
- Memjet-powered L801 v. Primera CX1000
- View More
- Read about a label converter who uses the L801 to inexpensively handle short-notice and small-run orders.