Afinia Label – UK has added two digital label finishers to their series of label printers, finishers, and applicators: The DLF-220 and DLF-220L.
The DLF-220 and DLF-220L are complete label finishers that unwind, laminate (DLF-220L only), knife cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind in one simple process. This equipment offers everything you need to professionally cut and finish short-run labels from your digital colour label printer.
The DLF-220 series includes a digital knife cutter that can create custom label shapes without the investment in dies.
The DLF-220L includes a lamination station and is a good addition to a label printing workflow that includes inkjet printers, such as the Afinia Label L801.
The DLF-220 has all of the features of the DLF-220L, with the exception of the lamination station. The DLF-220 is a good addition to a label printing workflow that includes pigment or laser printers, such as the NeuraLabel 300x. If your labelling application requires UV resistance or will be in a high-moisture or caustic environment, you will want to investigate the DLF-220L.
Speed Up Production While Lowering Cost
- Finishing speeds up to 45% faster than the DLF-1000.
- Accurately cut any shape up to 381mm in length on demand, without the added cost of dies.
- New generation optical sensor eliminates potential registration errors caused by dust or debris from cutting area.
- Easy to load and manoeuvre, saving time and money.
Simplify Your Workflow
- Say goodbye to pre-cut labels and pre-cut label inventory.
- Take control of your own label production, eliminating waiting times and stock holding.
- Eliminate hassle associated with producing full bleed labels.
- Laminate labels for added durability (DLF-220L only).