Variable Width GHS-Compliant Label Printer
The NeuraLabel 300x is a high-speed, high-resolution printer for on-demand GHS-compliant, colour label printing. Built on advanced HP PageWide technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 50cm per second (that’s over 100 letter size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colours pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels from 3.8 – 21.5cm (1.5–8.5 inches) in width, on sheeted, fan-folded and rolled label media.
- Continuous, fan-fold, roll-to-roll and cut sheet labelling solutions, including label media and software expertise and support.
- Print full-colour GHS-compliant labels on blank label stock, eliminating the need for preprinted labels.
- Water-resistant pigment inks ensure that your labels will be durable and resist damage due to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
Engineered Quality and Performance
- Utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 50cm per second (100 pages per minute).
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labelling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
- High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents.
NeuraLabel 300x Benefits
- Eliminate pre-printed inventories of labels with print-on-demand.
- Integrates with your label authoring software.
- Easy media loading and operation.
- Fastest turnaround from design to print.
The NeuraLabel 300x works with all industry standard labelling software, including Adobe, Corel Draw, and many more. These applications have been tested by our team to ensure that they work well with the NeuraLabel 300x.
Continuous Form Label Media
The NeuraLabel 300x prints on a wide variety of inkjet-compatible, pressure-sensitive label media fan-folded, roll-to-roll and sheet-fed.
Support: Warranty and Service
NeuraLabel 300x includes global support and available on-site warranties to ensure you have the best possible solution. Support includes technical advice from our experienced support team, as well as driver and firmware updates. Corporate incident tracking is available through our On-line Support Portal.
|Colour and B&W Printing||Up to 20 inches per second (over 100 pages per minute)|
|Print Resolution||Up to 2400 DPI1|
|Print Technology||Stationary thermal inkjet technology|
|Ink Cartridges||NeuraLabel pigment inks|
|Cartridge Yields||K – 9,200 standard pages, CMY – 6,600 standard pages|
|Media Type||Inkjet-coated synthetic films (BOPP, Vinyl, PET)|
|Print Widths||3.8 – 21.5cm (1.5–8.5 inches) wide|
|Print Engine||17.2kg (38lbs) – 51.8W x 40H x 38D cm (20.4″ x 15.7″ x 15″)|
|Processor/Memory||792 Mhz – 512MB on-board memory|
|Interface||Network Ethernet and USB|
|Power Supply||Built in Universal, 110V or 220V|
|System Requirements||Windows Vista, 7 or 8|
|Warranty||1 year – includes telephone, online and
available on-site support
1 Max DPI Mode